Our premises consist of two separate buildings - the Church and Church Hall.
The Church building was opened in 1923, and remained relatively unchanged until 1972 when the sanctuary area was redesigned and a new organ installed.
Then in 1995 we started a set of major developments within the Church building which lasted until 2002. Details of this work may be found here.
As part of this we now have the Wellspring Coffee Lounge as well as three upstairs meeting rooms, all available for outside bookings when not in church use.
The Hall was opened in 1960, providing a main Hall plus three meeting rooms and a kitchen. Then in 1975 an upstairs Community Room was added.
In 2008 the facilites were upgraded to meet new legislation on Disability Access This involved the following:
All these facilities are available for outside bookings.